Paşabahçe was established in Beykoz Paşabahçe in 1935 by Türkiye İş Bankası upon the directive of Atatürk, the founder of Modern Turkey, in order to meet the basic glassware needs of the country. The company was initially registered as Türkiye Şişe ve Cam Fabrikaları Anonim Sosyetesi. There has always been a small store at the entrance of the Paşabahçe factory since its establishment, but retail activities in the modern sense really began in 1957 with the establishment of Paşabahçe Ticaret Ltd. Şti. and the opening of stores in Istanbul Beyoğlu and Ankara.
Since 2000, significant changes were made in our retail approach as well as sales methods, decoration, presentation, products and staffing as part of a “Modernization Project”. Functionality of products and modern design, modern needs in tableware and kitchens are stressed in this project and new products are designed with a holistic approach while the limited edition History-Culture-Glass Collections focus on our cultural legacy and values.